Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Giving animation to a character is a long process.  You have to know how the character is going to move and what action they will be doing.  In my Character Animation class, I am working on a scene where the character is asleep in a chair and then wakes up in a panic causing him to jump out of the chair and question his surroundings.

I am currently working on blocking out the animation and approaching the lip sync process.  The sound clip I am using is from the movie "The Avengers".  It is the scene towards the end when Tony Stark wakes up on the ground and lays there asking "What just happened?"  I chose this clip because the actor is laying on the ground barely moving.  Changing the action, changes the feeling of the scene.

The following consists of my pre pro and reference and my project so far.

This next part is from earlier this month when we did the emotion change.  
My choice was someone walking along with an ice-cream then stabling and dropping it.  Then the character proceeds to get mad and throws the cone on the ground.  
The following is the reference for the animation.


No comments:

Post a Comment